TA9(GR7) Titanium Alloy Bar
StandardASTM B348GradeGR7SpecificationDiameter: 6.35-300mm,Length: 1000-6000mmPackagingIn Wooden case or Carton caseProcessHot rolledFinishedAnnealed, polished, machined.
1. Chemical Analysis and Mechanical Test are provided by third party.
2. 100% (UT) ultrasonic test
1. 3T self-Consumable Vacuum ARC Furnace
2. 3500T Electrode Oil Press
3. 2000T Oil-Hydraulic Press & 10T Hydraulic Manipulator
4. Resistance & Natural Gas Heating Furnace
Titanium Grade 7 is an unalloyed, medium strength titanium product, is mechanically and physically equivalent to Grade 2, except with the addition of the interstitial element palladium, making it an alloy. Containing Palladium in the range of 0.12% to 0.25%.
This titanium grade is used in chemical processes and production equipment components.
Mechanical Properties (ASTM B348)
|Grade||Tensile Strength, MPa(Min)||Yield Strength, MPa(Min)||Elongation, %(Min)||Reduction Of Area, %(Min)|
Chemical Component (ASTM B348)
|Grade||Ti||Pd||N, Max||C, Max||H, Max||Fe, Max||O, Max||Residuals|
|Max Each||Max Total|